BFGoodrich Elite-Force T/A pursuit tire for law enforcement
June 22, 2023 By Blue Line Staff
June 22, 2023 — Law enforcement officers demand grueling performance from their tires — any terrain, any conditions, any time. BFGoodrich Tires has recently introduced the BFGoodrich Tires Elite-Force T/A — an all-season pursuit tire that was designed to answer the demands of law enforcement.
“The BFGoodrich Elite-Force T/A tire responds to emergencies in any condition, from driving downpours to grinding gravel roads,” said Kim Kegler, BFGoodrich Tires Brand Director. “We developed a BFGoodrich tire that can answer any and every call in the most severe conditions.”
Elite-Force is engineered to last longer on the job:
- Longer lasting wear life: Elite-Force is designed to be 35 per cent stronger with a redesigned tread pattern for increased durability to last longer on the job.
- Excellent wet performance: The tire is said to stop up to 21 feet shorter than a competitor tires.
- Dedicated pursuit tire with a large portfolio of sizes.
“Wet-traction handling is the most important to me, especially in high-speed situations,” said Major Jason Ramey of the Edgefield County Sheriff’s Office in South Carolina.
Additionally, the tire is available with a badge-inspired design on the sidewall or a traditional, undercover sidewall.
Learn more here.
Print this page
- Ontario honours police officers and firefighters
- Producing the results your policing agency needs through continuous improvement: How to stay efficient while reducing costs