Blue Line’s annual Best Dressed Police Vehicle Awards showcases innovative, sustainable and effective designs for police vehicle graphics and equipment packages and installation, and shares those designs with the police community in Canada. These vehicles are often the most public face of policing and should reflect their communities as well as serve as a symbol of civic pride. The contest has four categories and recognizes one winner in each, except the Best Dressed Police Vehicle category, which also honours a runner-up.
Best Dressed Vehicle Categories
- Best Dressed Police Vehicle — featuring regular uniform patrol vehicles,
- Community Relations — promotional, drug awareness. recruiting or other non-patrol vehicles,
- Special Service — tactical, K9 or other specialty response unit,
- Law Enforcement — sheriff, campus or transit police/special constable.
Submissions for 2021 are now open! Download the submission form here: BL_BestDressed_SUBMISSION FORM_2020
Please email your completed submission form and photos to email@example.com by September 25, 2020, midnight.
To see past winners, visit our digital archive and peruse the January issues.
Past & Present Winners
- 2020 SERVICE DE POLICE DE TERREBONNE
- 2019 LE SERVICE DE POLICE DE LAVAL
- 2018 WINDSOR POLICE SERVICE
- 2017 BARRIE POLICE SERVICE
- 2016 AMHERSTBURG POLICE SERVICE
- 2015 VANCOUVER POLICE SERVICE
- 2014 YORK REGIONAL POLICE
- 2013 WEST GREY POLICE SERVICE
- 2012 MIRAMICHI POLICE SERVICE
- 2011 WINNIPEG POLICE SERVICE
- 2010 CHARLOTTETOWN POLICE