Blue Line’s annual Best Dressed Police Vehicle Awards showcases innovative, sustainable and effective designs for police vehicle graphics and equipment packages and installation, and shares those designs with the police community in Canada. These vehicles are often the most public face of policing and should reflect their communities as well as serve as a symbol of civic pride. The contest has four categories and recognizes one winner in each, except the Best Dressed Police Vehicle category, which also honours second and third place.
Best Dressed Vehicle Categories
- Best Dressed Police Vehicle — regular uniform patrol vehicles;
- Community Relations — promotional, drug awareness, recruiting or other non-patrol vehicles;
- Law Enforcement — sheriff, CBSA, corrections, campus or transit police/special constables;
- Special Service — tactical, K9 or other specialty response unit.
Submissions for 2023 are now open! Download the submission form here.
Please email your completed submission form and photos to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 7, 2022, midnight.
To see past winners, visit our digital archive and peruse the awards issues.
Past & Present Winners
- 2022 SAANICH POLICE DEPARTMENT
- 2021 LE SERVICE DE POLICE DE SAGUENAY
- 2020 SERVICE DE POLICE DE TERREBONNE
- 2019 LE SERVICE DE POLICE DE LAVAL
- 2018 WINDSOR POLICE SERVICE
- 2017 BARRIE POLICE SERVICE
- 2016 AMHERSTBURG POLICE SERVICE
- 2015 VANCOUVER POLICE SERVICE
- 2014 YORK REGIONAL POLICE
- 2013 WEST GREY POLICE SERVICE
- 2012 MIRAMICHI POLICE SERVICE
- 2011 WINNIPEG POLICE SERVICE
- 2010 CHARLOTTETOWN POLICE