RTS Tactical releases new rapid deploy IFAK field medical kit for first responders, military personnel
June 8, 2022
By Blue Line Staff
June 7, Miami, FL – RTS Tactical launched their new rapid deploy IFAK, a comprehensive medical kit outfitted with components designed for injuries in the field. Rapid one-hand deployment allows access to all components while maintaining situational awareness.
RTS Tactical reached out to combat medics and other personnel who would benefit from a quick deploy IFAK to make the RTS Tactical Rapid Deploy IFAK a field-tested solution.
The RTS Tactical Team researched materials that would achieve a lightweight yet strong and rugged shell. The company incorporated all the necessary medical components for an advanced compact and Ready Kit while the engineering department created and field-tested the comprehensive one motion pull system that can be used by the operator itself or a fellow operator.
The light-weight Rapid Deploy IFAK is made with bonded cordura, with MIL-SPEC bungee cords. Customers can decide IFAK contents as well as laser-cut MOLLE and bungee attachment points. The RTS Tactical Rapid Deploy IFAK Kit is available in Black, Ranger Green, Coyte, and Multicam.
Some of the components included in the RTS Tactical Rapid Deploy IFAK:
- SWAT-T Tourniquet
- SOF Tactical Tourniquet
- COMBAT APPLICATION TOURNIQUET (C-A-T) Gen 7
- ISRAELI Trauma Bandage
- Vacuum-Sealed 12’Z-PAK Gauze
- 3” x 24” QuikClot Hemostatic Gauze “Stops The Bleed 5 Times Faster”
- Nasal Airway + Lubricant
- 2 Vented Hyfin Mini Chest Seal
- RTS Tactical Trauma Shears
- 3M Medical Tape
- Loyalist College celebrates Chief Callaghan with Hugh P. O’Neil outstanding alumni award
- Issuing alert about N.S. gunman would have led to more dead police: RCMP official