Badge of Life Canada and Tema Foundation: Focus On The First Responder/Military Family Conference • CANCELLED
April 04, 2020
300 Mapleview Drive West
Cost: $50/person Price – includes continental breakfast, lunch and break refreshments
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Family and community members
- Police, Fire, EMS & Corrections Personnel
- OACP, Senior Officers’ Association and Police Services Board Members
- Medical & Health Care Professionals
- Employee Assistance & Wellness Providers
- First Nations Support Workers
- Clergy & Spiritual Counselors’
- Human Resource Professionals
- Addiction & Substance Abuse Professionals
- Educators & Social Workers
Please Note: Family & community are especially welcome to this event. Sharing information is necessary for a balanced and healthy home, work environment and community, promoting mental and physical wellness throughout.
This conference is brought to Barrie, Ont., via collaborative funding through a grant from the Rebman Christian Foundation and the support of Mapleview Community Church.
Please see https://badgeoflifecanada.org/conference-sponsorship/ for table exhibit fees and agreement. There is a button at the bottom of the page to submit your request for an exhibit table.
Print this page