Gamber-Johnson launches product line for 2020 Ford Police Interceptor Utility
Gamber-Johnson, a supplier of rugged mounting systems for fleet vehicles, public safety vehicles, forklifts, and other mobility applications, has a new line of products to outfit the 2020 Ford Police Interceptor Utility, which the company states is known as the “first-ever pursuit-rated hybrid police SUV.”
The offerings include:
- Utility push bumpers: Allows for mounting sirens or lights on flat crossbar in middle. Features powder-coated steel brackets.
- Cargo partitions: Provides visibility through rear-view mirror and includes filler panels to help seal off cargo area. Top brackets follow the contour area of the vehicle.
- Passenger partitions: Features sliding polycarbonate window with latch and includes filler panels to help seal off the officer from the rear passenger area. Footwells mount under the front seats.
- Window guards: Metal mesh window guards for rear driver and passenger side provide protective coverage with self-tapping screws used to fasten the window frame of the door.
- Close-to-dash mounts: Give users more usable space by securely mounting a tablet computer close-to-dash.
- Vehicle base: Installed using the front passenger side seat bolts of the vehicle to provide more room for front riding passengers.
- Console box and kits: A no-drill, vehicle-specific console box designed to allow users to mount additional devices such as radios, lights, and controls. Aircraft-grade aluminum construction console box also available through Precision Mount Technologies, a division of Gamber-Johnson located in Calgary, Alta.
For more information, visit www.gamberjohnson.com.