Converus CONNECT’22Print this page
April 26 - April 27, 2022
Converus CONNECT’22 is a free, virtual conference that will feature peer-reviewed research, product demonstrations, and case studies about the latest advancements in lie detection technology for law enforcement. Attendance is free of charge, but registration is required. Learn more about the newest lie detection technology called EyeDetect – a nonintrusive lie detector that can spot a liar in 15-30 minutes by analyzing involuntary eye behaviour during an automated computer-based test.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to save countless hours conducting background investigations on candidates who were destined to fail a polygraph because they were lying.
- How to conduct more efficient employee screenings and criminal investigations.
- How to better compete for the limited pool of qualified job applicants
- Why you should update your hiring process.
- Why nearly 100 law enforcement agencies worldwide use a new lie detection technology called EyeDetect to quickly find the truth.
- How to screen job applicants for drug use, commission of serious crimes, and other criminal or unethical behaviours in just 30 minutes for a fraction the cost of polygraph.
- A Canadian company using EyeDetect in insurance fraud investigations.
- A New Mexico sheriff’s office that combines EyeDetect with polygraph in pre-employment screening.
- A community-based treatment program that performs testing for state and federal probation
Visit event's website
Print this page