Calgary Cyber Summit 2020
March 10 - March 12, 2020
Deerfoot Inn & Casino
1000, 11500 – 35 Street SE
The Cybercrime Team, of the Calgary Police Service, is excited to be hosting the third Cyber Summit from March 10-12, 2020.
The theme of this Summit is “Seeing obstacles as opportunities” and the content will benefit any investigator, not just Cyber!
The team is finalizing the speaker line up, however, some of the speakers confirmed include:
- Chris Adamczyk (Elendil Technologies);
- Jesse Donkers (National Police of the Netherlands)
- Grant Fredericks (Forensic Video Solutions)
- Benjamin Fung (McGill University)
- Natasha Hellberg (Bell)
- Eric Huber (NW3C)
- Owen Key (City of Calgary CTO)
- John Liau (United States Secret Service)
- Kenneth Mead (Las Vegas Metro Police Department)
- Nick Pailthorpe (Uber)
- Manisha Parmar (NATO)
- Crown Prosecutors Office
- Kevin Ripa (Computer Evidence Recovery – Criminal Defence)
- Justin Seitz (Hunchly)
- Ian Polhemus (Seattle Police Department)
- Calgary Police Service case study
- More to come!
Registration is limited to recognized Law Enforcement and Partner Agencies only, and capacity is 350 attendees.
Early bird registration will open on August 6, 2019.
Regular registration will open on November 8, 2019.
Please note: The conference will run from 8:00AM until 4:30PM, daily. Networking events to follow, in the evenings.
If you have any inquiries please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit event's website
Print this page