Burnout, data & illicit fentanyl… Blue Line Expo 2019 is the place to be
Canada’s premier event for the law enforcement community is back!
February 15, 2019 By Staff
Hosted by Blue Line, Blue Line Expo brings together the best of law enforcement for a day of learning, networking and review of the latest technology, services and products shaping the market.
This year, explore:
• how Halton Regional Police Service is more than ready for Next Generation 911
• how to perform optimally on any shift schedule
• thoughts on combating human trafficking, organ trafficking, elder abuse and fentanyl
Plus, Ontario’s Minister of Community Safety and Correctional Services, Sylvia Jones, will be stopping by for a special presentation on respecting policing in the province.
Blue Line will be handing out its prestigious Police Leadership Award, the Lifetime in Law Enforcement Achievement Award and the Best Dressed Police Vehicle Awards. You don’t want to miss this.
Admission is free, so sign up today to attend Canada’s largest law enforcement expo and conference.
RELATED STORY: See last year’s photos!
Print this page
- Keeping officers’ eyes on the road and hands on the wheel
- Preventing animal cruelty is physically & emotionally risky for front line worker